Food Served at Arizona Grill Caused Death of Two Kids- CONFIRMED!

Few days back we witnessed the fateful death of two kids in Karachi due to food poisoning. There were doubts whether the candies at Chunky Monkey caused death or dinner at Arizona Grill.

Read the Complete Story Here

However an investigative report released yesterday has proved that restaurant management served the substandard food, which lead to food poisoning and death.

Was it the Expired Meat that took lives of two kids?

According to police, case has been registered against two employees, Amir Akhtar and Irfan Aleem for ‘destroying the evidence’ and ‘reason of murder’.

Comments